The Senior Software Engineer will play a key role in leading our Software Development team. This role will be responsible for architecting solutions working with our software development team to implement and maintain products for our clients. This role will play an integral role at Moxie Labs in the delivery of projects across functional groups.
- Architect and implement complex programming solutions using modern development frameworks
- Lead and work with a cross-functional team in developing API architectures
- Manages work effort via agile methodology and participates in SCRUM meetings
- High proficiency with document-oriented databases
- Proficient with DevOps on Amazon Web Services
- Proficient with Git workflow and CI/CD using Github
- Maintains coding standards for the software development team
- Troubleshoot and fix bugs as necessary
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
- 8+ years of development experience
- Knowledge of data flows and distributed architecture
- Experience integrating with 3rd Party Web Services/APIs
- Experience with automated testing and debugging
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented development
- Experience with AWS suite specifically s3, DynamoDB, EC2, and Lambdas
- Experience with Google Cloud/Firebase and Microsoft Azure
- Desire to learn new technologies and evolve skillset
- Experience maintaining code via software development version control platforms (GitHub, BitBucket, etc)
- Experience managing tasks/work effort via agile (Jira experience a plus)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
The statements contained herein reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required, and the scope of responsibility but should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements.
Moxie Labs is an equal opportunity employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran – proudly embracing diversity in all of its manifestations.
Please email your resume, portfolio, Skype handle, or any questions you may have to Careers@MoxieLabs.co if you think you’re the right fit for this position!