The Senior Mobile App Developer is part of our Software Development team and is responsible for enhancing and maintaining products for our clients. The role will be responsible for developing solutions utilizing the latest technologies in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. Qualified individuals will design, program, document, debug, test, deploy, support, and sustain mobile applications. Candidates should have demonstrable experience in developing applications with cross-platform technologies such as Flutter, and native application development using Android, and/or Swift that are hosted on the Apple and Google Play Stores.
- Writes clean, concise, readable, and testable code (with Java/Kotlin, Flutter/Dart, and/or Swift)
- Maintains, designs, and implements new features and interfaces for mobile applications
- Supports the Software Development Lifecycle (concept, design, test, release, and support)
- Writes/performs unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Performs troubleshooting to debug and optimize code performance
- Liaise with the product development team to plan new products and features
- Ensures new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Manages work effort via agile methodology and participates in SCRUM meetings
- Maintains code via software development version control platform working with a team of other developers.
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
- 5+ years of experience in Mobile Application development
- Strong mobile UI design skills
- Experience integrating with 3rd Party Web Services/APIs
- Experience with automated testing and debugging Mobile Applications
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented development
- Experience with AWS suite specifically s3, DynamoDB, EC2, and Lambdas.
- Desire to learn new technologies and evolve skillset
- Experience maintaining code via software development version control platforms (GitHub, BitBucket, etc)
- Experience managing tasks/work effort via agile (Jira experience a plus)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully:
Moxie Labs does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All CVs / resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of our company. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place. Where agency agreements are in place, introductions are position specific. Please, no phone calls or emails.
About Moxie Labs:
We are a digital solutions company located in Philadelphia, PA, USA. We help our clients tackle tough challenges and seize new opportunities. We are industry veterans with experience spanning over 20 years each, and specialize in building out websites, mobile apps, custom digital platforms, digital marketing programs, Alexa skills, etc. We are looking for a dynamic Technical Project Delivery Manager with diverse experience in Project Management including customer interaction and direct work with other technical team members and architects to help analyze, understand, document requirements and coordinate delivery of innovative systems development, enhancement, and maintenance activities for our clients.